McWorld Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE CODES! Click here
Welcome to our newest member: iluvhalloween!!! Smile

I can't talk to the pet owner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goddess4today

I can't talk to the pet owner! Empty
PostSubject: I can't talk to the pet owner!   I can't talk to the pet owner! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

Sad I don't know why but when I go in there her speech box doesn't appear.. i wanted to trick or treat.. whats up? how can i fix this\
Back to top Go down
AbianneSyy

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk to the pet owner!   I can't talk to the pet owner! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 am

First, decide what type of animal you are wanted to get. This should be done by examining different types such as birds, dogs, cats, and hamsters. Decide which will fit best with your schedule and your personality.

Next, check the internet and find out the personalities of different breeds. There are several types of cats, dogs, birds, and rodents you can own. Each type has different characteristics. Make sure you study on which breed will work best for your home. If you have children, you should get an animal that blends well with families. If you are busy, you may want to consider the low maintenance birds or hamsters.

Finally, visit the pet you are considering buying. Make sure you feel comfortable with the animal. You may want to visit a local shelter to see many different types of animals and breeds.

curlyfriesusy

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk to the pet owner!   I can't talk to the pet owner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

this is hard how do you even get your house or create your avatar Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk to the pet owner!   I can't talk to the pet owner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't talk to the pet owner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McWorld Stuff :: All About McWorld :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com