McWorld Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE CODES! Click here
Welcome to our newest member: iluvhalloween!!! Smile

Issues registering for McWorld

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1qtchix23

1qtchix23

Issues registering for McWorld  Empty
PostSubject: Issues registering for McWorld    Issues registering for McWorld  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi there, I need a little help my daughter got a happy meal today and it came with a code for McWorld. We have tried to register and it will not let us....Each time we try a different username the site states that it has already been taken. We have tried for the past hour to register and now I really need some help....My daughter is going crazy because she can not get in...PLEASE HELP!!!!! err
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Issues registering for McWorld    Issues registering for McWorld  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Shocked well try an OUT OF THE ORDINARY NAME Very Happy try like SOULKALIBER or Wo0tBe3r or BUTTERANDTOAST something that others would not have because ALOT of people play !

Try out ..... Princess585 also if you still have problems after than tell me and ill "make you an account" then give it to ya lol! jog
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Issues registering for McWorld    Issues registering for McWorld  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm

wooh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues registering for McWorld    Issues registering for McWorld  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues registering for McWorld
Page 1 of 1